Australian Job Visa
Specialization and job are among the best ways to immigrate to Australia and obtain permanent residence. Due to the low professionals unemployment rate, government have given high priority to immigrating through Australian Job Visa. Other reasons for this are the low use of government funds by professionals and the shortage of skilled worker in Australia. To overcome the shortage of labor force, Australia intends to increase the number of immigrants through work and specialization and increase the speed of obtaining residence.
The list of jobs Australia needs is introduced every year and a scoring system is designed. The speed of obtaining visas for people are increasing with high scores.
This way does not require an employer, and applicants can apply for a 189 visa for Australia, a 190 visa or a 491 visa. These three ways are specific to the applicants for permanent residence in Australia.
The 189 visa is issued to people who want to immigrate to Australia with their family through work, and they work and study with permanent residence in this country. Medicare or the Australian National Health Scheme as well as the possibility of applying for citizenship are some of the benefits of this type of visa.
The applicants for this visa would like to immigrate to Australia without using a family or state sponsor. Those who can earn at least 65 points based on the Australian Work Immigration Scoring System will be eligible for this visa. The applicants for this visa can live, work or study anywhere in Australia.
The residence visa 189 in Australia is an Australian permanent resident visa. This one does not require a sponsor or employer and is based only on the applicant’s ability and skill.
Australia Immigrant Visa Companions
- Applicant’s spouse and children
- Relatives applying such as parents, grandparents, brothers and sisters of parents and children who have been financially dependent on the applicant during the last year.
189 Visa Requirements of Australian Subclass
The following conditions are required to obtain an Australian Subclass 189 visa:
- Obtaining an invitation from the Australian Government
- Under 45 years old
- Having one of the following language requirements:
- Getting a minimum score of 6 in four IELTS test skills. The applicant can provide the equivalent of this test in other valid tests in the Australian Immigration System. In TOEFL skills, getting the score 12 for listening, 13 for reading, 21 for writing and 18 for speaking.
- Participating in the CAE exam from January 1, 2015 and getting total 169 points
- Applying for one of Australia required jobs.
- Providing the necessary health conditions for yourself and your family members.
- Evaluation of qualifications
Preparing the necessary confirmation by presenting educational and professional qualifications to one of the designated job evaluation centers. This step takes from 1 week to 4 months, depending on the organization. A language certificate is often required to evaluate documents.
- Having a minimum score of 65 according to the Australian Immigration Scoring.
In case of attending Australia, the applicant will not have any canceled or rejected visas before.